[3830] RAC Winter VO1RAC(@VO1BZM) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VO1RAC(@VO1BZM) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 14:34:57 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VO1RAC
Operator(s): VO1TA VO1LIN VO1CLT VO1VCE VO1HO VO1AU VO1MX VO1LA VO1TSA VO1DJB
VO1VZ VO1HE  TERRY BAKER
Station: VO1BZM

Class: M/S LP
QTH: newfoundland
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    1              1
   80:   26     45       5         7
   40:  129     63       9         9
   20:  107     60       8         7
   15:   66     73       5         9
   10:   30     71       2         4
    6:           1                 1
    2:           5                 1
Total:  359    318      30        38  Total Score = 251,464

Club:

Comments:

Had a lot of fun with the RAC call, Used the SONRA club station at the Admiralty
House Museum in Mount Pearl Newfoundland Which consists of a Kenwood 850 and a
B&W folded dipole at 50 ft. This was the first taste of contesting for many of
the operators and I am sure it will not be their last hopefully the seed is
planted and we will see the partipation of VO's grow in future contest events.
The bands seemed to be in good shape here, Worked more dx and stations from
south of the border then Canadian.
Thanks to all who called and Happy New Year  73 Wayne (vo1ta,vo1wet)