[3830] TBDC EI6BT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC EI6BT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:22:35 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: EI6BT
Operator(s): EI6BT
Station: EI6BT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IO51
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 198  Total Score = 1,575

Club:

Comments:

First time to work SP and realy enjoyed it. New Year resolution is to improve
the receive side (again!) as didn't get to work all who called....my fault.
Conditions were good. Best DX was VK6VZ/6 and VK6HD, at 31 points. Best into NA
was N6RO and W6XX for 17 points.
Conditions into NA were good with several East coast "beacons" louder than local
Europeans at times. Managed to work more than eighty, which brought the points
per Q close to eight. Missed JA and lots more. Will be better prepared for next
one. Thanks to BARC and also all that worked me, or tried to work me.

HNY