[3830] RTTY Roundup KI1G Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki1g@cox.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KI1G Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:16:35 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KI1G
Operator(s): KI1G
Station: KI1G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  222
   40:  422
   20:  458
   15:  568
   10:  159
------------
Total: 1829  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 70  Total Score = 234,112

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A great time as usual even with diminishing propagation. I missed VY2, VE4 and
the northern territories.

KL7CQ was a whisper when I worked them, good ears guys !

Nice to work FK8HN on 3 bands.

80 meters was a blast, working Europe and California at the same time.

Heard LZ0A call someone on 40 Meters, went down a few KC and started CQ'ing with
hopes he would call in. He didn't, but ZS4TX called instead.

15 Meters was good to Europe on Sunday morning but 10 Meters never really got
going.

Not many signals from asia, only 2 JA's. No UA9's... guess thats a sign of where
we are going with the solar cycle.

QSO's broke down as follows:

1196 USA

487 Europe (Nothing need be said about LOCATION ! )

70 Canada

32 South America

29 NA (Outside W/VE)

15 Oceania