[3830] RTTY Roundup N6PC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6pc@cox.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N6PC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:03:30 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N6PC
Operator(s): N6PC
Station: N6PC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: San Diego
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:   73
   40:   79
   20:  206
   15:  322
   10:   50
------------
Total:  730  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 16  Total Score = 52,560

Club:

Comments:

My goal was to better my Q's from last year since I finally put up a T6 beam.
Still too low for 20M (33ft) but a lot better than the G5RV of last year. It
works and keeps peace in the family and neighborhood. Still tough working out of
our San Diego canyon. Almost doubled the Q's. Multiple countries from the west
coast are always tough in this cycle.

The contest was a personal acheivement for me with the most Q's ever made in a
single contest.

Thanks to all those stations that answered my calls. You are all a great group
of operators!

73
Paul N6PC