[3830] RTTY Roundup W0ETC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, llindblom@juno.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W0ETC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:39:05 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
   80:   93
   40:  130
   20:  303
   15:  138
   10:   44
------------
Total:  708  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 29  Total Score = 60,180

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

For some unknown reason RTTY RU has never turned my crank.  I decided to play a
little more this year than in the past.  At first I thought about playing with
QRP and then discovered there is no QRP class in the rules.  So with that siad
do to the cold snap here I decided to fire up the Alpha 99 to generate some heat
in the cave.

Rates were good at times, but from the center of the country DX was seldom heard
as shown by my low country count.  What should of been the big run of EU
sdtatons on 15 resulted in 4 Qs. The only USA mult missed was my own state
(IA).

AT times 14080-090 and 21080-090 were so jammed with singals that it was
impossible to decode a single sation even with the 330 and 250 HZ filters turned
on. For some reason everyone seem to try and crowd together in theose band
segment.

73 W0ETC