[3830] NAQP CW AA5AU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa5au@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AA5AU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:11:47 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   33    21
   80:  156    39
   40:  198    43
   20:  207    45
   15:  182    39
   10:  114    33
-------------------
Total:  890   220  Total Score = 195,800

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Had a lot of fun.  Was surprised to pick up 22 extra mults on 160 with my 80M
inverted vee.  Did not work VT, AK, NE, ND, HI, NL, PE, NWT, YT, NU or even LA!
Was I the only Louisiana station in the contest?  Thanks to everyone for the
Q's.  Can't wait to do it again.

73, Don AA5AU