[3830] NAQP CW AE6Y Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AE6Y Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:53:06 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:38
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   64    27
   40:   58    25
   20:   85    36
   15:   56    25
   10:   59    25
-------------------
Total:  322   138  Total Score = 44,436

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #3

Comments:

A part-time effort in between trips to the computer store and the garage trying
to get SO2R cabling set up to take to Aruba in Feb to use in ARRL DX CW as P40Y.

Boy did I feel rusty and uncoordinated when I started up.  This has to be the
perfect contest to work on SO2R skills, and it sure felt as though I needed the
work.  Glad the exchange doesn't include contact numbers, hi.
  73, andy, ae6y