[3830] NAQP CW W1END Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1END Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 03:41:06 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   50    19
   40:   50    20
   20:   50    27
   15:   50    20
   10:   50    17
-------------------
Total:  250   103  Total Score = 25,750

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Great contest.  My second try.  Did I have a plan?  Maybe will be able to get on
160 some day.  Conditions seemed quite good.  10M was lousy to South but great
to West.  15M was about the same.  20M had good skip south and sw.  Heard very
few W1's on the low bands but they were probably watching the Pats and that
other football team freeze in Foxboro.  Thanks for all the
qso's.  Still running the old TS830s and Butternut HF6V.

73  --  Eldon