[3830] CQ160 CW VE3OSZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3osz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE3OSZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:03:08 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE3OSZ
Operator(s): VE3OSZ
Station: VE3OSZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ottawa
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 417  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 17  Total Score = 135,234

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Not a particularly satisfying contest for me. Too much time spent chasing DX
which couldn't hear me, and too much time spent sleeping.

Interesting conditions around 0200 UTC on January 25 when signals suddenly
became loud and, in some cases, fluttery. Unfortunately these conditions didn't
last for more than an hour or so here.

Drake TR7, 100 watts
Inverted L, one beverage, one pennant
TRLog