[3830] BARTG Sprint LZ2BE SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint LZ2BE SO Expert HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 03:44:08 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: LZ2BE
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:  157  157
   40:  135  135
   20:  287  287
   15:  127  127
   10:    3    3
-----------------
Total:  709  709  Mults = 77  Total Score = 327,558

Club:

Comments:

6 continents

RIG: IC-756Pro2 + 500W
20/15/10m Hex-beam
80/40m Vertical

Conditions were as expected - only 3 Q's on 10m at the begining and nothing on
Sunday. 15m was quiet, weak sigs but workable. 9 JA areas (missed JA9 at all)
came within 20 minutes on 40m. First QSO with AF was with CN8KD on 40m and it
took me about 20 minutes. He was on the worst QRG for me (terrible noise here) +
half EU was on freq, complete chaos as usual..hi.. Well I had few more AF stn's
on the next day, but who may know what will happen.
4 Q's with 8P6SH, but lost him on 20m!
Anyway I had a lot of fun and I would like to thank to all who call me!
73 de Bob LZ2BE