[3830] ARRL Jan VHF N2IM Single Op Port QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF N2IM Single Op Port QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:35:02 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  17     7  Total Score = 144

Club:

Comments:

Took it easy this year.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get everything together that
I wanted since I got back in town late, but I still had fun.  The best part for
me was working VP9GE with my dipole and 10 watts!  That was fun!  I'm hoping to
have more things going for me next year, so until then!
73,
Charlie N2IM