[3830] CQ160 CW SO2R(SP2FAX) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW SO2R(SP2FAX) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:45:01 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: SO2R
Operator(s): SP2FAX
Station: SP2FAX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Poland
Operating Time (hrs): 29,4

Total:  QSOs = 1353  State/Prov = 28  Countries = 85  Total Score = 862,416

Club:

Comments:

No good condition to NA. Only one half hour opening and second night sunrise
effect. Exactly on my sunrise big surprise. Called me N7JW with great signal. It
was the only middle west stn on my log. I spent few times calling once of VE3
with no results. North Poland area is no the same like south part our country.
We are always in aurora zone like all northern Eu country's. Super Eu activity.
I think most of Europeans improve up one's best scores.
A good activity from rest world, mni Asian like 4J, 4X, 5B, A45, A61, EK, JY,
YA, EX, EY, UK, UN, JT, S2, VU, XV, 9V, YE, BV, HL and few JA were loud here. No
many Oceanian stn, but was 599 when called me AX8AV on his sunrise sec night.
Also best sigs from ZS4TX and next 10 sec qso ZS6UT. Still loud here my first
contest qso - PR0F, S9SS, low power D4B and of course EA8BH. Caribean area
(incl. YV1DIG) was quite good, even some of them called me first.
I spent my 30 contest hours in horizintally strange position in my sick but it
was nice time with me.
73, Kaz SP2FAX