[3830] NA Sprint SSB W0MU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W0MU LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 08:24:54 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:   0        0
   40:  42
   20:  34
---------------------
Total:  76     Mults = 20  Total Score = 1,520

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Mobile but not moving! First time on the air in a while.  I just happened to be
installing a new FT-897 into my truck and low and behold the Sprint was going
on.  All contacts were made from the truck with 100 watts and the ATAS 120
antenna.  Thanks to all who dug out my weak signal!  It was great to hear so
many familiar calls.  Building a new station in Colorado and Montana.