[3830] NA Sprint SSB K9JS(@AI9U) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9js@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K9JS(@AI9U) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 10:11:21 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K9JS
Operator(s): K9JS
Station: AI9U

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3.9

   80:   56     .75
   40:   89     1.5
   20:   94     1.5
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #2

Comments:

Personal best in this one - though I still had some dead time and too many
unanswered CQ's :-(.

Got beat by bigger stations though not as many times as in the past - still need
to sharpen up my elbows to get better in this one. Had a Me mult stolen from me
by a more persistent (and louder) 9-lander but I still beat his mult total so
instant karma still works...

Thanks for the Q's and to the NCJ for sponsoring this - I do like the idea of
adding a 3rd sprint, How can we make this happen?

73
Jon
K9JS