[3830] NA Sprint SSB KL1V HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KL1V HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:44:53 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: KL1V
Operator(s): KL1V
Station: KL1V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ALASKA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:  21        1
   40:   0
   20:  72        2
---------------------
Total:  93     Mults = 23  Total Score = 1,886

Club:

Team: Side Pocket Sprinters

Comments:

Got started late because of trying to finish up snow shoveling from my roof from
recent 24 inches of snowfall. 20 was in pretty good shape untill 0300 when all
signals dropped out. 40 was nothing but broadcast stations. That left 80 and it
was a challenge from Alaska to get anyone. This was my first contest working
with a team and had a blast, hope to be able to do it again.