[3830] RTTY WPX Z37M M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX Z37M M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:35:31 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: Z37M
Operator(s): Z31MM, Z31GX, Z32PT, Z32ID, Z32XA, Z33F & Z36W
Station: Z37M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: KN11FR
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  424  1792
   40:  713  3049
   20:  716  1584
   15:  446  1313
   10:   74   198
-----------------
Total: 2373  7936  Prefixes = 622  Total Score = 4,936,192

Club: Z30M CONTEST TEAM

Comments:

All the crew will be remember this contest long, long
        time. But not about condition, operation or something
        like that, we will remember it for the extrimly cold WX
        during the contest time. Temp. was around -10 to -20 c.
        BTW Murphey was again with us HI, one of the shecks
        had a problems with electricity and we louse there all
        most 16 hours of operation. Condition on low bands were
        exelent. Congratulation to KM4M for the good score, they
        had boming signal on all bands. Thanks to all who call us
        and see you in WPX SSB.
        QSL via QRZ.COM or via the BURO !

        Venco Z36W