[3830] RTTY WPX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:20:31 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:  134   554
   40:  181   792
   20:  371   789
   15:  241   572
   10:   10    27
-----------------
Total:  937  2734  Prefixes = 367  Total Score = 1,003,378

Club:

Comments:

TS850SAT 100Watts
A3s 3el.yagi ; 80/40 Half Sloper
N1MM Logger V3.0.194 with MMTTY

Preparations started at Monday with new cable internet
installed in shack - worked great but disconnects when
I TX on 40,may be UTP cable is too close to the Sloper.
Live with that and had no cluster when operate on 40.
At Thursday/Friday we had a big storm with heavy winds
up to 100Km/h.Luckily Cushcraft and rotor survived but
the upper part of the mast rotate himself to West.Had to
turn it back by hand in Friday evening in -5 deg. C outside,
and securelly lock it to the base.So rotor control and
real position of the yagi was now equal.First time used N1MM
Logger and MMTTY and Iam really impressed.Super job Tom!
LZ1ZM Helps a lot with N1MM setup and installation.During
contest I never can switch to ESM mode.F1 checks the RUNNING box
for a second and then go back to S&P.Try everything ,that found
in Yahoo reflector but unsuccessfully.Several times Logger says
radio is not responding.I use home made IF232 as described in
TK5EP site,but discover that Logger read radio very slow,or PC
is too slow (PII 266Mhz,80MB RAM).If you experienced such problem
with ESM,please drop an e-mail to: lz3yy_nasko@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.During Test feel tired ,may be due to busy
week prior the contest.LZ1ZM gives me rate sheet from 2003.
At 1700Z when go to bed I was 40Q/30M down.Finally last two
QSO's broke the 1Meg.points barrier.
Very strong are:KM4M,P40G,RK0AXX
Special thanks to P40G for new RTTY DXCC on 80!

73 de Nasko,LZ9R