[3830] ARRLDX CW DL4YAO SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW DL4YAO SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 00:36:50 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: DL4YAO
Operator(s): DL4YAO
Station: DL4YAO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Erding, Germany
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   61    24
   40:   72    26
   20:  157    46
   15:   70    33
   10:   44    18
-------------------
Total:  404   147  Total Score = 178,164

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

K2 + 8877
2 Ele Yagi, Sloper 40/80 10m up.

Great Condx!

Again no West Coast on 80m with my small Ant, but worked many
nice DX including N0NI from Iowa.

20m was great, one of the rare days when W7/VE7 was stronger
than W6. W7WA, N7RO, W7VJ had signals over S9 and were almost
as strong as the US East guys. SAT morning the only NA were
VE6BF and K1PT (both loud) and a weak NQ4I. Later the usual S9++
guys :-)

10m was funny, on Saturday K9NS, N0NI, WN9O, NQ4I and others
were several S-units better than those from W1/W2 land.

40m brought a few W6 on SP, I heard several others in the
afternoon over LP, but no QSO.