[3830] ARRLDX CW WP2Z(K3MD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, TJwt105@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WP2Z(K3MD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:40:35 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WP2Z
Operator(s): K3MD
Station: WP2Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KP2
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:  285    47
   80:  354    49
   40:  521    52
   20:  813    56
   15: 1164    56
   10: 1007    57
-------------------
Total: 4144   317  Total Score = 3,940,944

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was my first visit to WP2Z.  My goal was 3000 QSO's, which John W2GD
(fellow FRC'er) told me was too low AFTER the contest.  My apologies to all the
dedicated 160 and 80M operators, I was too tempted by the ratemeter hitting 290
and above on 10 and 15.  I fortunately discovered the "enter sends exch/QRZ"
button on Writelog one hour into the contest.  As far as I know, the only other
contest program to offer this previously was TRLOG.