[3830] REF SSB IK4QJM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wac905@libero.it
Subject: [3830] REF SSB IK4QJM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 23:59:24 -0800
                    REF Contest, SSB

Call: IK4QJM
Operator(s): IK4QJM
Station: IK4QJM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bentivoglio (BO)
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:
   40:    7     6
   20:  142    47
   15:    1     1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  150    54  Total Score = 8,100

Club:

Comments:

Very interesting competition, as always. Unfortunately this year I could
work mainly on 20 meters because my dipole has been damaged by the big
quantity of snow that was falling down during the days of the contest.
There's no chance from north Italy to work France on 10 and 15 meters,
anyway let's hope to do better next year. Bye to all from Renzo.