[3830] ARRLDX SSB KL7RA SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KL7RA SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 06:42:47 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:  809    57
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  809    57  Total Score = 134,919

Club:

Comments:

Had some good hours and a lot of 10/12 per hours. Some signals were
40 over and some were ESP weak that would just drift above the noise.
I know QRP has a big following but it sucks your brains out on this end.
I was going to take a break when things got slow but a moose that has
been camped out on the property for the last few weeks wouldn't let me
pass by him to get to the house. They will kick the crap out of you if
you mess when them so I turned around and went back inside the
station to call more non-productive CQs. Lucky for me the VY2 called
in at that time so some good came of it. I still missed lunch however.
73 Rich KL7RA