[3830] ARRLDX SSB PJ4G M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2tw@netzero.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB PJ4G M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:47:22 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ4G
Operator(s): K2NG, K2TW, K2QM
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bonaire N.A.
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  294    52
   80:  524    57
   40:  937    58
   20: 1340    62
   15: 1742    63
   10: 2225    59
-------------------
Total: 7062   351  Total Score = 7,436,286

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Poor 10m condx in the US is usually good news for the Caribbean, and that proved
to be true this time around. Saturday opened earlier than Sunday tho. Can't
remember working as many mults, especially on the low bands. All told our new
station on Bonaire is working very well and we had a great time.