[3830] ARRLDX SSB K1FOO SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1foo@k1foo.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K1FOO SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:05:11 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1FOO
Operator(s): K1FOO
Station: K1FOO

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     4
   40:    0     0
   20:   49    42
   15:   45    44
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  100    92  Total Score = 27,600

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

VERY limited operating time, about 2 hours overall from home QTH, although I did
manage to be on 80m at K1RX for about 6 hours through the midnight hours of
Saturday. Had fun working from home though, this being my first major test with
the new tower setup. Had to use some strategic calling at times, including
coming back to some of the loud multipliers as the bands started to go south.
That particular tactic probably got me 25 Q's. A measly score, but I keep
hearing it's the little guys that can make or break the club scores, so here's
my contribution meager as it may be.