[3830] NAQP RTTY VE7FO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY VE7FO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:40:29 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO
Station: VE7FO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:   24    15
   40:   38    22
   20:  176    44
   15:   54    24
   10:   32    18
-------------------
Total:  324   123  Total Score = 39,852

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Well, not much of a story here.  Got way behind in writing contest stories and
now, in the fog of contest season, I don't remember much about this one.  This
is the 11th contest for me since Jan 1, counting CQ 160 SSB running concurrently
with this one.  Two more this weekend.

About all I can say is that 20, 40 and 80 were way up from last year while 15
and 10 were down.

Op'd 10 hrs instead of last year's 7.  Score is up 67%.

Instead of the usual Jim I was giving out OJ in memory of K4OJ.  I'll be doing
this for a year.  First SK announcement since I got my ticket in '53 that made
me cry.  Until then I didn't realize what he meant to me.  RIP Jim.  42 days
until Florida QSO Party.

Thanks for the Qs and 73, Jim   VE7FO