[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W0MU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mu@w0mu.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY W0MU LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:28:52 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   11
   40:   60
   20:   59
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

First RTTY contest and RTTY contacts 3-132!  I thought I could have done better.
 Found myself watching instead of making Q's!  100 watts with a R8 vertical and
a dipole on 80 at 50 ft.  Left 20 maybe too early but was making Q's on 40.
Tried 20 later and it was dead.  Going to 80 was probably not necessary and I
was beat out many times.  Heard probably 5 mults that we never got to work but
worked some real weak stations that I didn't think I would or could.  An
interesting mode and another door opened after 20 some years in the hobby.

Thanks to those that had to wait for me to push the right buttons etc.

Probably not the best contest to learn a new mode in but it was enjoyable!

Mike
W0MU