[3830] ARRLDX SSB IO4T(IK4VET) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4vet@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB IO4T(IK4VET) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:59:44 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: IO4T
Operator(s): IK4VET
Station: IO4T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MODENA
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:    4     4
   80:  167    31
   40:  300    46
   20:  757    57
   15:  744    58
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total: 1975   199  Total Score = 1,179,075

Club:

Comments:

Nice contest as always.
I tried SOAB, but was not a full time effort.
Snow storm crashed low band antenna radials so I've lost almost all 2nd night on
80m and 160m, KLM nedeed to be tuned too.

SETUP:
16m vertical for 160/80
sloping dipole for 40
KLM KT34A for 20/15/10

RTX: TS 950 + TL922

On lower bands could be better...
I've been surprised to get so many call on 40m using a very simple antenna and
our "usual" TL922 power.
Vy good 15m an 20m. On 10m... just K4WI coming in saturday and sunday.

Nice to be so close to IR4R and had no problem, tnx Alex!
See you on WPX.

Any comment to ik4vet@amsat.org

Andy
IK4VET