[3830] Rus DX KT1V SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt1v@demop.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX KT1V SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 08:01:43 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: KT1V
Operator(s): KT1V
Station: KT1V

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

  160:         13
   80:         56
   40:        101
   20:         94
   15:         93
   10:         18
-------------------
Total: 1400   369  Total Score = 3,135,765

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Great contest as always - even slept a couple of hours.
Witelog doesn't want to break down the Qs right now.

I consciously tried to keep my Qs down - last few tests I've done great on Qs
but mediocre on mults, so when my serial numbers started edging up towards the
leaders, I knew it was time to hunt mults. But when you've worked everyone
CQing, not much to do but run . . .

Noisy low bands - sigs not very strong here, 10 sucked. Big change from last
year, but my score's way up. I think the limited high bands forced the Russian
activity, which the contest naturally follows, to stay on the low bands and with
NA east coast range longer.

And with condx the way they are, this was often a one-band contest.

73
Ted KT1V