[3830] WPX SSB NA4W(K4WI) SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NA4W(K4WI) SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:51:02 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NA4W
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  846
------------

Club:

Comments:

What a differnce a day makes!!! Saturday I made about 650 Q's and only 110 on
Sunday with the rest on Friday evening. There was no straight short path
propagation from Alabama either to Europe or Ja on either day. The only Euro and
Ja contacts were via the crooked path to the East and West with the path opening
and closing every five minutes. Biggest catch was 3B9C calling me on Sunday
afternoon. Not so good but not near as bad as several weeks ago for ARRL DX
SSB!!!