[3830] WPX SSB E21EIC SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, e21eic@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB E21EIC SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 02:39:34 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: E21EIC
Operator(s): E21EIC
Station: E21EIC

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: BANGKOK
Operating Time (hrs): 13.7

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  313
   10:
------------

Club: SIAM DX GROUP

Comments:

Rig: Kenwood TS-940S     Power: 100 W.
Ant: Mobile Antenna [Maldol THM-05] @  the door up 20mH.

Vy fun in the CQ WPX SSB with a small antenna and I am happy to heard many
HS-hams QRV include: HS1OVH, HS1PDY, HS1JNB, HS1CKC, HS5AYO, HS8KAY (+HS8KGG),
HS0XNO, HS0ZAA, HS0ZCG, HS0ZDX, HS0ZEE and E21CJN.

Congrts! to  Rich 9M2/G4ZFE and Keith 9M2/ GM4YXI, who's operated 9M2RPN to made
high score in S.E. ASIA.

I am surprise, when I worked IU3A and 5U7JB, because they speak THAI.  wow!

I would like to Thanks to CQ for support WPX Contest and Thanks to ALL QSOs.

73, Champ E21EIC <XW1IC, 9M2/E21EIC>
http://www.qsl.net/e21eic