[3830] WPX SSB DL0OV SO(TS)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zik@contesting.info
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB DL0OV SO(TS)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 04:48:48 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: DL0OV
Operator(s): 4N1DX,  DL/VE3ZIK
Station: DL0OV

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: Bonn, JO30NR
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   88
   80:  420
   40:  218
   20:  518
   15:  288
   10:   63
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

First, I want to thank to all in Radio Club "Bonn", G03, because they allowed me
to work SO.
Propagations was so stranged, without good opening for NA, JA etc...
Lot's of QSO's I've made on S/P. On 40m I've could just dreaming for good
frequency for CQing. My amplifier had only 500W, so with a little bit more power
guess results could be improved.
Thanks to Martin DL3KMS who made me Contest funny and woke me every time when my
break is over and DL3PS (our President Sexy) because without him there would be
not avaiable to be active from Bonn.

CU in WPX CW, MOST DL0OV...