[3830] WPX SSB IK4QJM SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wac905@libero.it
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IK4QJM SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:35:20 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IK4QJM
Operator(s): IK4QJM
Station: IK4QJM

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: Bentivoglio (BO)
Operating Time (hrs): 18,40

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  269
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I really enjoyed the competition, with just 100 watts
is rather hard to compete with 1 or 2 kw stations, anyway
I worked almost 90% of the countries I heard. The propagation
has been not too bad the first day, instead the second day
the skip started very late (after 7.30 UTC) and the signals
weren't strongs. Let me express my congratulations to EI5DI
for the great software, the reason is that I'm disable and
his application helped me a lot. Very few activity from
Africa, and did try to contact ZL1ANJ who was coming here with
a good 5 by 9 around 10.00 utc of saturday but the pile up was remarkable
and so he couldn't hear me, never mind lets hope in better times.
See you again in the ARI contest, 73s from Renzo.

TX/RX      : Yaesu FT-920
Power o/p  : 100 Watts
Antennas   : 3 el. Yagi by Eco - triband Asay 3 -