[3830] EU Sprint CW LY2OX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ted@achema.com
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint CW LY2OX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:57:04 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, CW

Call: LY2OX
Operator(s): LY2OX
Station: LY2OX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Kaunas
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:
   40:
   20:  57         1
---------------------
Total:  57    Total Score = 57

Club:

Comments:

Having just 1 hour for contestting,I wanted to keep my sprint skills up and see
what's going on this year.Number of participants seems increasing ,but condx on
20 were so much limited here that only I and G stations were booming,all others
,including ON and EA were up to 57 and down to 0.UA3ASZ super score showed that
RA got the best skip to West EU and used it FB!
73!Ted