[3830] SPDX RTTY K4WW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ww@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY K4WW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 08:18:04 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    5    10
   40:   45   291
   20:  187  1503
   15:   63   523
   10:    0     0
-------------------------
Total:  300  2327   117  Total Score = 1,549,782

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

I'm accustomed to interference each/every time I enter a contest, however I
absolutely was not prepared for the following, sent to me as I was operating at
14100.0 MHz! It not only happened on 14100.0, but each time I moved higher, it
continued? Later, I noticed, and called GU6EFB, operating at 14099.8? The
aforementioned interfence was not "printable" while GU6EFB was operating there?
Please don't "read into" this as an accusation of GU6EFB, as that is not the
intent, just an observation!!! The wording has been changed to keep this as
"clean" as possible, but there should be no doubt as to the word used! This is a
copy of exactly what appeared on my screen! I have no idea if 14100.0 is in fact
a "beacon" frequency, and if it is, who owns the beacon? That was absolutely the
"low light" of the contest, for me! Being called by 4J0R, on 40, made up for the
"low light"!

FU** OFF THIS IS A BEACON FREQUENCY
FU** OFF THIS IS A BEACON FREQUENCY

K4WW STOP YOUR BULLSH** AMERICAN IMPERIALIST

THIS IS A BEACON FREQ - GET OUT - U AMERICAN IMPERIALIST