[3830] FlQP K5NZ M/SCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5nz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K5NZ M/SCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:46:42 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: M/SCW LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  230     0  CW Mults = 64  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 61,952

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Well we had terrible WX all weekend, so great to have the FQP to go to between
downpours!  I'm sure somewhere OJ has a huge smile on his face!  What a great
turnout and super job by the FCG !  Missed GUL, WAL , WAG.. think NF4A was in
those while I was off the air.. Rats!

nz