[3830] SPDX RTTY LZ2BE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY LZ2BE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:28:23 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: LZ2BE
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:   45   230   15+9
   40:  157   940  37+15
   20:  293  1897  49+15
   15:  152  1170   43+5
   10:   21   200    9+1
-------------------------
Total:  668  4437    198  Total Score = 5,271,156

Club:

Comments:

Rig: Icom-756Pro2 + 1kW
Ant: 80/40m GP, 20/15/10m 2el Hexbeam
It was my first try with N1MM logger. Downloaded last version just before the
contest, but it looks there is a bug. Somewhere in the middle of the contest I
saw that I had worked 7 continents! All the rest was just amazing and I will
continue to use it. A big thank to N1MM and the team who work on it!
Condx and activity were pretty good, even 10m was open to AF/AS. 5 band QSO with
RW9C and SP6EKS only. They could be more BUT... I decided to take a rest at
midnight for hour or two, but I woke up in the morning 8 hours later..hi..hi..
80m band was completely lost. Anyway it was a part of the fun!
Thanks to all who make QSO with me and see you next time!
73 de Bob LZ2BE