[3830] FlQP PJ2/N2NL SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2nl@n2nl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP PJ2/N2NL SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 05:31:36 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: PJ2/N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: PJ2/N2NL

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Curacao
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:
   20:   51     2
   15:    8     2
   10:
--------------------
Total:   59     4  CW Mults = 40  Ph Mults = 3  Total Score = 10,492

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I set up my TS-430/hamsticks on the pier adjacent to the ship in order to give
out PJ2 to as many people as possible.  I was only able to operate 2.5 hours or
so until we got underway.
   It was pretty frustrating from my end, using marginal antennas with high 20m
absorbtion from Zone 9 - I was like the little kid on halloween - always last in
line for candy.  If someone else was calling I usually had to wait my turn.
Overall though, it was fun to get back in touch with my FCG friends.
   In the three-day port call we had in Williamstad, Curacao, I never did get up
to the north end of the island to see the PJ2T QTH.  I found a beer source much
closer to the ship (100 yards away actually) so I didn't have to wander far.
   Hopefully I'll be at home (50/50 chance) for next year's FQP, so I can be on
the other end of the pileups from my home QTH in Key West (Monroe County)

73, Dave N2NL/MM