[3830] UBA-EU DL8MBS SO12 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UBA-EU DL8MBS SO12 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:14:57 -0700
                    UBA Welcome to European Union Contest

Call: DL8MBS
Operator(s): DL8MBS
Station: DL8MBS

Class: SO12 QRP
QTH: Erfurt
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    3                       3
   80:   75                      48
   40:   65                      43
   20:   40     6                25
   15:    1
   10:
--------------------------------------
Total:  184     6       0       119  Total Score = 434,469

Club:

Comments:

It was my first qrp-effort and I enjoyed it very much. Every contact felt like a
little success. Thanks for pulling my signal out - sometimes with outstanding
patience like ES5QA - tu! Thanks also to the organizers for the familiy-friendly
12h-out-of-24h-category: made a happy operator AND three happy X/YLs...

Rig IC 718 - strictly reduced
Ant: 50 m end fed wire up between 4 and 10 m around the backyard
no packet, cluster etc.

73 and thanks for that fine idea to say "Welcome!"

Chris, DL8MBS