[3830] ARI IK8LXI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, salfar@tin.it
Subject: [3830] ARI IK8LXI M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:24:22 -0700
                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: IK8LXI
Operator(s): IK8LXI - IK8UND - IZ8DSX - IZ8FDG
Station: IK8LXI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AV
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:           7               3
   80:          31              20
   40:          93              38
   20:         388      1       62
   15:          90              36
   10:          12               6
------------------------------------
Total:   0     621      1      165  Total Score = 150,645

Club:

Comments:

Nice contest, exciting at the beginning with a wide open 20 meters band,
from North to south america. Worked KH6 easily and some VK and ZL long path.
Mister Murphy also payed us a visit with 3/4 night hours of electricity
problems. That caused a very low activity on low bands.
All in all a great experience anyway, we had a lot of fun together, and one of
the greatest BBQ ever. Unfortunately no CW/RTTY operations, that  greatly
affected our score... CU in ARI INT'L 2005.
73s
IK8LXI team
IK8LXI Nello - IK8UND Salv - IZ8DSX Luigi - IZ8FDG Walter