[3830] Anatolian RTTY VE9DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Anatolian RTTY VE9DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 14:02:24 -0700
                    Anatolian RTTY Contest

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    0     0     0
   20:  155  1400    50
   15:   11   165     6
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  116  1565    56  Total Score = 87,640

Club:

Comments:

Not much time for this one.  Tried to stay clear of the big guns... Most of
my run time was on or near 14.077
Worked 3 YB / YC stations on 15 and not 1 US station.  Never heard one.
Interesting going over my log, only 2 stations I had never qso's before on
RTTY.  Guess we have to do something to get new blood in our ranks.
Condx were not all that good.  Major thunder storm last night that lasted 10
hours.  (time lost)

Thanks to all that called.  73 Andy (VE9DX)