[3830] WPX CW NG7Z(@N7BV) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NG7Z(@N7BV) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 06:11:02 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): N7BV K7WA NG7Z KL2A W7KSK
Station: N7BV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Port Angeles WA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    1
   80:   56
   40:  354
   20:  761
   15:  253
   10:   24
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I want to thank Chuck Jones, N7BV, and his wife Karen for all the
work they put into making this operation a success. A special
note of thanks to Jim, K7WA and Jon, KL2A for hanging in there
during the night shifts. We had a great time and Karen kept us
happy with her meals. She is also a tower climber and all around
ham helper. Without the participation of all these folks, the NG7Z
operation would have not have happened.
73 Paul Beringer NG7Z