[3830] WPX CW N9AG(@N8NR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scottal@erinet.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N9AG(@N8NR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 08:51:02 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N9AG
Operator(s): N9AG
Station: N8NR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   75
   20:  336
   15:  308
   10:   11
------------

Club: SWODXA

Comments:

Thanks to my hosts for letting me abuse the station while they were elsewhere.
I had a nice staring contest with one of their watch cats.  I lost.

I was visiting a customer's plant on Thursday and Friday, so I drove directly to
the station on my way home.  Friday evening had the best conditions, very quiet
on 40 and nice over-the-pole propagation on 20.  But I was so tired from the
trip that I couldn't do the whole contest.

Funny propagation to Asia on 15M.  JA's popped in and out on 15 from about 1500Z
to 1700Z on Saturday and YE0X was about S7 on Sunday morning, all short path.
It was tough attracting the YE's attention thru the Europeans.  At times RL3A
and RU1A were S9+40...

CU in the IARU.