[3830] ARRL June VHF KB1DFB(@KB1H) Limited Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1xs@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KB1DFB(@KB1H) Limited Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 13:14:45 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: KB1DFB
Operator(s): KB1DFB, K1JN, KE1LI
Station: KB1H

Class: Limited Multi-Op LP
QTH: CT FN41CU
Operating Time (hrs): 35.7

    6:  259    39
    2:  277    32
  222:   88    25
  432:  110    23
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  734   119  Total Score = 110,908

Club: CT - RI Contest group

Comments:

Well six meters was a little disappointing but 2 through 432 were pleasant
surprises to us. Working several VE2 stations even to FN35 on 432, and FN36 on 2
and 6 and some other good grids.  Thanks to N4KFT who called in on 2m just
before we called it a weekend to put us over 110K with FM17 as a new grid on 2.
FM06 was probably the best grid on 2 for us. Having two different FN51's was
unusal, and thanks for the guys who went there! Sure wish W3SO had heard us on
6m, he seemed so loud, and we had worked on him on the other three bands. W2FU
on 4 bands was great to! Only a handful of midwest station on 6 but the Florida
guys were in there as always.  Thanks to All for the QSY's and the QSO's. In
many respects this was our best effort yet. Thanks also to Paul, KE1LI and Joe,
K1JN for helping us out this time. Thanks also to Dick, KB1H for the use of the
superstation.