[3830] Problems with ARRL Robot Server

To: "3830@contesting. com (E-mail)" <3830@contesting.com>,"VHF Contesting. com (E-mail)" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,"Lindquist, Rick, N1RL" <n1rl@arrl.org>
Subject: [3830] Problems with ARRL Robot Server
From: "Henderson, Dan N1ND" <dhenderson@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:06:36 -0400
Sometime last Thursday, the server that is used by our Contest Robot blew a
power supply and was out of action.  This has been repaired and is now
functioning properly.

All contest submissions come into the main ARRL email, and a copy is then
forwarded to the robot server (located in California) where they submissions
are processed, and answered.  Complete submissions receive and automated
receipt and are stored on the backup server.  Submissions with errors are
returned with a detailed message citing the problems found and solutions to
resolve them.

I have checked the raw incoming email queue at ARRL HQ and have tried to
identify any messages that may not have been queued for processing by the
robot, but just in case I missed some...

If you submitted an email log for the 2004 ARRL June VHF QSO Party, please
check the list of Logs Received at www.arrl.org/contests/claimed   This list is
updated every hour for electronic log submissions. If you submitted but do not
see your call on the list, please resubmit the entry to junevhf@arrl.org  This
will help us ensure no logs are missed due to the technical problems.

Thanks for your assistance.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager