[3830] IARU SM6E(SM6FUD) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU SM6E(SM6FUD) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 06:00:02 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: SM6E
Operator(s): SM6FUD
Station: SM6E

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Vargarda
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

  160:    11     1
   80:    64    15
   40:   169    22
   20:   467    93
   15:   245    62
   10:    45    14
---------------------------
Total:  1001   207    184  Total Score = 698,832

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

Nice runnings now and then. No equipment break down. Still working after
contested ended. Only down part was my aching back. Happily enough this did not
affect ear receptability.
20 mb went open late saturday. I belevive I should have made my sleep before
contest started instead of in the middle of all shaking going on. 15 and 10 mbs
not so good on sunday, however.
Generally, as fun as allways. Good operators, good activity no thunderstorms.
CW part is the easier part. SSB is much a no-clear-sounding comunications form
nowadays.
c u sn agn
73
Ben