[3830] IARU K5NA(KI5DR) SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, spederson@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K5NA(KI5DR) SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:39:36 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): KI5DR
Station: K5NA

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Austin, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   0        7     3
   80:   0       16     8
   40:   0      115    32
   20:   0     1021    71
   15:   0      340    45
   10:   0       34     9
---------------------------
Total:   0     1533   168  Total Score = 805,244

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, what fun!  Looking forward to the next one.

Funny story of the weekend - having to listen to me say the word "Frequency"
(listening this frequency and ....)  Apparently the lips gave out around 20
hours after the start of the contest....I sounded like Porky Pig (Fweckency!)
Hee Hee!

Thanks again to K5NA and K5DU for the use of their fine station!

73!
Scott - KI5DR