[3830] ARRL June VHF K8GP Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3zz@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K8GP Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 06:16:21 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K8GP
Operator(s): K1HTV, K1RA, K1TR, W1RT, K3CB, W3ZZ, N4UK, W4XP, K8ISK
Station: K8GP

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: Spruce Knob WV
Operating Time (hrs): 33

    6:  901   172
    2:  555    75
  222:  146    45
  432:  231    50
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1833   422  Total Score = 755,820

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Our old blue bus may have bussed its last.  We were reduced by 3 tower mounts
and a few of the ops were only there part time. So we reverted to the Limited
Multi category.  Terry K8ISK (903, 1296) and Owen K3CB (2.3GHz and up)dished out
154 microwave contacts but they are not included in the score.

An unusual amount of rain during the set up period but luckily no very strong
winds. Conditions were about as poor as they ever get especially on 2 meters and
above. Only 210 of our 6 meter contacts were Es - most of them the first several
hours of the contest.