[3830] NAQP RTTY K9MUG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, derosan@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K9MUG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 03:11:09 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Al.
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   68    28
   40:  133    39
   20:  153    45
   15:   79    27
   10:    9     7
-------------------
Total:  442   146  Total Score = 64,532

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: 4 Dogs and Kuwait

Comments:

Gremlins were there at the start, but what seemed like bad band condx worked out
quite well.

The most surprising qso actually happened before the contest, during the
practice run the night before. Tibor, HG4I was my only contact on 40 meters. The
qrn was awful, and my antenna eager, but we q'd WHAT A 40 M antenna he ust have.
Tnx to all across the pond for qsoing my 90 watts during the regular test.

I'll be back.

Darrell