[3830] NAQP RTTY WB9Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jerry@daca.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WB9Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 06:26:15 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: WB9Z
Operator(s): WB9Z
Station: WB9Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   78    36
   40:  104    36
   20:  137    41
   15:   41    17
   10:   30    13
-------------------
Total:  390   143  Total Score = 55,770

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

My first RTTY contest in over 33 years of being licensed.
I really didn't start getting serious about the RTTY contest
until about 4 hours from the start.  I was going to do the
CQ VHF test, but conditions on 6 and 2 sounded like crap
so I decided to switch to RTTY.

I had one station set up for RTTY DXing, so with the help
of Writelog, and the mountains of info on the AA5AU and K9JY
websites (thanks Don & Scot) I was barely ready at 1800 utc.

I had a ruff start but things picked up after the first hour.

Nice to have ET3TK call me on both 20 and 40!

Looking forward the the CQWW RTTY test.

WB9Z