[3830] CQWW VHF W3BBO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF W3BBO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:49:25 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: W3BBO
Operator(s): W3BBO
Station: W3BBO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

    6:  17     12
    2:  19     11
-------------------
Total:  36     23  Total Score = 1,265

Club:

Comments:

I'm glad I didn't plan on a Rover entry in this one.  Band conditions were
tough. I setup my hombrew 6 meter Moxon on a 15' pole in the backyard next to
the 7 element 2 meter Yagi which was on a 20' temporary mast.  Pulled the IC706
from the car and setup in the garage running off a 75 AHr SLA battery.  Found
out Saturday afternoon, that I had a bad piece of coax on the 2 meter antenna.
Once replaced, I started getting answers to my calls.  Sunday operations were
cut short due to my two year old grandson's birthday party...much more exciting
than the contest.  Hi.
Many thanks for all that heard and worked me.
Bob W3BBO