[3830] NAQP CW K5AF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5AF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 22:44:32 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5AF
Operator(s): K5AF
Station: K5AF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0
Radios: SO2R

  160:    6     2
   80:   96    33
   40:  244    53
   20:  220    52
   15:   89    32
   10:
-------------------
Total:  655   172  Total Score = 111,112

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers

Comments:

Conditions were poor from here, lot of QRN from local storm activity.  Big
thrill to have VY1JA call me on 40M, thanks, Jay.  Everything was going well
until I stood up and stretched about 6 hours into the contest, ripping the wires
out of one side of my headphones when the cord got caught on the corner of my
operating desk.  The only spare I had had the wrong sized jack, so I had to
hastily repair my headphones after trying workarounds with various adaptor jacks
etc.

I'm pleased with my score, given the conditions.  I'm looking forward to the
fall, when the QRN subsides a bit here in Texas.  Thanks to all who hung in
there with me, this is my first full contest in a while.  73, Paul